Sunday 28 April 2013

Ok here goes my first ever blog. I'm not really expecting anyone to ever read this. Thanks if you do ;-)

Firstly I need to tell you that I'm a Bzz agent, no not a secret agent, a bzz agent. It means that  I’m a member of  www.bzzagent.co.uk and I thought you might like to be one, too (it's free to join). I get to try cool products, for free, and even get vouchers and special offers to share with friends. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions about the great stuff I try with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. It’s great, you should come join me!

So far I've received 2 products to try, E45 cream and Aero bubbles.

E45 cream 2 large 250 ml  and tons of samples with 50p money off vouchers. I wish I'd taken a picture as it arrived as it was an absolute score on the freebies scale! I also wish I'd taken before and after pictures of my skin as there was an amazing transformation. Ah well I know better now for any future skin type campaigns.

For my second trial I receive 6 snack size packs of Aero bubbles. These minty treats did not last long enough for me to take a picture! How am I meant to share them when all I want to do is eat them, they are lush.


No comments:

Post a Comment